CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Create a Critter Cards 10-12

I just can't get enough of this cartridge!!! Everything is just so Cute! Also, on a side note I have yet to venture out of my scrap pile. If I don't have the colour I am looking for I just tell myself I have to pick another and so far I still love all my finished creations! My scrap pile is getting down to a very reasonable size and I am slowly taming the perfectionist inside me :)  

2 comments:

Kerry T said...

I have awarded you two blog awards for the beautiful work that you do. Stop by my blog and grab your awards to post on your blog.

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Kerry T said...

Make sure you save the blog award pictures to your computer and then paste on your blog and send on to a few blogs that you enjoy.