CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Entry

Hello again Crafters,
I was just doing a little blog hopping and found that the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge site has a new challenge up. http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ For this challenge you must use an animal cricut cut. I have been working non-stop on my Cuba scrapbook for the trip we took in March and well I just finished some of the zoo section pages! If you are wondering why there are no titles on these pages it is because there is going to be a section of my scrapbook all about the zoo so it will have it's own title page. Like a mini album within the scrapbook. I just had so many wonderful zoo photos I could not pick only a few for a couple pages lol! I am so happy I can enter this in the challenge because I really like how this one turned out. Thanks for looking and leave links under my comments if you enter this challenge too as I love looking at other peoples work and especially when it is a cute theme like animals!!!
Happy Crafting!
Tara

8 comments:

Kate said...

Great pages! I love that colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Stampleigh said...

Great page! I love the cut outs around the photos!

Thanks for playing at the Fantabulous Cricut this week!
Leigh

Angi Barrs said...

Fun zoo pages and photos. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
-Angi-

Candace Pelfrey said...

What a cute layout! I love how the alligators are going up the side. Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

Sherri said...

How cute....looks like fun!!!

Thanks for being "Fantabulous!"

Dorcas said...

This is very pretty! TFS!
~Dorcas

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Very elegant LO. You did a great job. It looks incredible. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

Michelle said...

very cute Love the leaves!