CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I totally forgot!

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday morning???

Yup...my new ATG 714 and a package (12 rolls) of refill. If you are in Canada and looking to purchase one the cheapest place I found online was National Hardware Sales Ltd. (http://www.nhsmedia.com/) When I ordered mine it was on sale for $10 or $12 off and the refills were also something like a $1.00 off each. The shipping was not bad at $12.00. My total invoice was for $136.50. I ordered it on Saturday July 3 and it arrived yesterday (so less then a week)! Which since I live in rural Nova Scotia is quite impressive! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an ATG gun or the refills. I have seen the refills cheaper but I have to remember those are often in US funds and now that I know how fast this company is I will be ordering mine from them for sure!

No comments: