CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MIA

Hello fellow crafters,
I have been MIA for a few days because it was my birthday yesterday (Monday) and well the celebrations actually started over the weekend with a pool party/bbq! I got like an entire birthday weekend! lol Anyways I will try to get somethings organized around here and post some of the things I worked on last week when I get a second later tonight. Also, I am going to be busy today because for my birthday I got the Cricut Design Studio!!! So today I will be installing that on my computer and trying to figure out how to use it. I have already looked through that tiny manual that came with it and I have a feeling youtube is going to be visited today for some tutorials. If anyone knows any good ones please leave me a comment and I will check it out for sure. I have a feeling I am going to need all the help I can get! I try to be computer friendly but it is not always friendly back :( Off to get started!
Happy Crafting!
Tara

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday!! You are going to LOVE DS!! I don't use my Cricut without it!

Kerry T said...

Happy Birthday!!