CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Is my cricut sick?

I was doing a bit of crafting today and well I think my cricut may be sick. It keeps skipping sections of my cuts! I noticed this a little while ago but was hoping it was nothing but it seems it is getting worse. It has gone from missing them once in a while to multiple times on the same cut. It seems like it is dragging and then jumps the blade housing looks like it is pulling against itself a bit. It is ruining a great deal of paper on me and causing me lots of fustration. I tried using a new mat thinking it was stuff on the mat making it skip but this didn't help. I also tried putting a new blade in it because I thought maybe my other one was dull but this seems to have done nothing either. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Tara :(

No comments: