CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Missing blog world!

Hello Crafters,
I starting filling in for a family studies teacher this week and will be replacing her for the next three weeks! It is great as a sub to know where I will be for the next while but it is also a ton of work because I walked in one day and had to start doing all the planning for 4 different courses. I also tutor 2 hours every night! Lets just say the last 2 nights I have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and well woken back up in the middle of the night to remain up worrying about getting it all done. On top of it all I signed up to do a craft fair the Oct. 23 which is the day after I finish this position! The pressure is on so I am sorry but blog world may become a thing of the past for the next couple weeks but remember this is where I really want to be!
Happy Crafting everyone!
Tara

1 comment:

Kerry T said...

Good luck with everything. Take pictures of what you make for your craft show to share with us later. I love what your do.
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com