CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Hi there, it's Thursday again and I have decided that I am going to continue linking to the Thankful Thursdays series on Elles Studio. I think it really reminds us to stop and think about our lives and think about all the positives that we have to be thankful for. I get stressed very easily and I think reflecting once a week on all the joys in my life will help me push some of that negative energy out.

This week I am thankful for:

Those who serve my country (Canada) - I am thankful for the Veterans that have made it so that my life is free and wonderful. I am thankful for those who serve now...they are brave beyond belief and make me proud and I am thankful to all those who are in training to become our future protection and peace keepers. My sense of security is strong knowing they are ready and willing. I remember you on this day and always!

Reality Checks - sometimes you need someone to tell you how it is so that you remain grounded. I had one this morning and after a quick cry and few minutes of feeling bad for myself I now see the other side of it! Thanks mom :)

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Loving them reality checks! Thanks for sharing!