CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Posting some Creativity

Hello Crafters,
So I noticed today when looking at my blog that I have not really posted anything creative since my cricut broke. As you can well imagine my creative mojo has been boxed up with my cricut and I have not been crafting lately. However, I have pictures of all the stuff that I created for the craft fair and have yet to post most of them. So until I get my cricut back in action I will leave you with some past creative moments. Here are some of the notebooks I made. The large ones are coiled ones with matching RSVP pens and the smaller ones were created using the same template as the post-it note covered pads but are what I consider to be medium pads (non-sticky).




5 comments:

Summer said...

Those are so cute! Love the bright colors!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These turned out really cute!

Kate said...

What super notebooks! I love the penguin ones especially. What a great idea to have the pens attached too.
I'm so sorry you are still without your Cricut. This is such a rough season to be Cricut-less!

Heather said...

Cute. And thank you for the blog award btw. I am just about to pass it forward.

Unknown said...

These are really adorable! :)