CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe that I forgot to do my thankful Thursdays post yesterday. Can you tell how my week is going?! Anyways each week I have been trying to take part in the series going on over at Elles Studio blog called thankful Thursdays and well the name says it all.
Here is what I am thankful for this week....

Not being a procrastinator - I have always been thankful that I am a person who gets things down in advance which really reduces the stress in my life during the crazy busy times. For example I have all but 2 gifts already purchase for Christmas! So while everyone else is just getting started to head into the craziness that is holiday shopping, I am almost ready to start wrapping!

For life long friends - Last night my friend called me who lives on the other side of the country. We have been friends since junior high and every time we talk it is like not a day has gone by.

No comments: