CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Hello everyone,
I was just reading over on the Elles studio blog that this was going to be their last official Thankful Thursday post but that they hope to keep it up and running once a month or so. I am also going to try to keep it up because I think it is really important to reflect on the positives in life.

Today I am thankful for:

Living in Canada and getting good medical care: I have had back problems for a while now and this week it is really bad. So bad, that on Wednesday I spent four hours at the clinic getting meds and xrays. I also had my sore throat checked out and it looks like another case of strep. Now, I am not thankful for the pain but I am thankful that we have a good medical system and in the end all it cost me was time and about $14.00 for a prescription.

Christmas Music: I have been having a hard time getting into the holiday mood this year so far. It might be that I have not been feeling the greatest and dealing with a tight budget. Those are two things that can really put a damper on a person's spirit. Tonight however, I was in a store and the Christmas music that was playing made me think about all the great stuff that is coming up over the next month. I felt the beginnings of some holiday cheer inside!

Remember to take the time to be thankful today and everyday!
Tara

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm so sorry that you've been having back pain - but thankful that you were able to get a prescription. We are blessed with our medical care in Canada!