CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Made by Momo Challenge

Hello Everyone,
When I saw that the challenge last week on the blog Made by Momo was all about princesses I was so excited. I have had this idea in my head for a while now and this was just the push to get me started. Here is what I worked on over the weekend...





Recipe:
CDS - Plantin Schoolbook & Paper Dolls Dress Up
Patterned papers -  DCWV All about girls glitter pack
Purple Glitter paper - Colorbok
Tags - Elles Studio you can buy the printables (what I used) at Jessicasprague.com
Embellishments - from my stash
Tulle to decorate binding
Things to note:
1. I didn't use any Cricut cuts other then the main book, I am trying to use up some stuff that has been collecting some major dust in the last year since my bug arrived. 
2. Colorbok glitter paper is very messy and I think I had more on me then my book did by the time I was finished.
3. I got to use one of my newly made beaded flower embellishments and three mini glue dots held it in place perfect!
4. Yes, I really was a princess once (for my community) and Miss Congeniality for an entire year! You know what they say, once a princess always a princess ;)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Princess Tara,

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just love how it turned out. You are a very talented lady.

Big hugs, Princess Heather

Rhonda Emery said...

very beautiful and such a nice job on this.

ScrappyScavenger said...

Beautifuly Done!

Summer said...

Oh My, just too cute! Good luck on the challenge!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even get over it! Would you like to be my guest designer next week? I would love to have you! Email me at madebymomo@yahoo.com

girlia said...

I love this word book