CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello,
Here is the card I made for Brian this year for Valentines Day. I used my friends Stampin' Up stamps. I think the set might have been called 'Things I Love' but I am not 100% sure. I stamped them at her house last weekend and then whipped the card up this weekend here! I used the Stampin' Up markers to colour in the stamps and I was not super impressed with how the stamp turned out. I am a perfectionist so the faded parts bothered me at first but then looking at them this weekend I thought what the heck...the distressed look is really in right now lol!
As always, thanks for looking!
Tara



Recipe:
Recollections cardstock
Stampin' Up stamp set
Stampin' Up markers
ATG
Heart - Cricut cut 3' Plantin Schoolbook

No comments: