CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Made by Momo Guest Designer

Hello Crafters,
I was very kindly asked by Mari to be a guest designer on her blog Made by Momo this week. To say the least I was TRILLED! Her challenge this week was to make something with hearts on it and to use the colours white, black and hot pink. Usually colour challenges scare me but I was on a mission...and I just love how it turned out! Of course I found the white a little boring so I blinged (is that a word?) it up with some glitter glue.
Happy crafting!
Tara

P.S. It looks like a huge storm (or I guess a couple hitting at once) is heading our way starting tonight. They are calling for 25-35 cm of snow by Thursday (we have at least that now), which means tomorrow is looking like a storm day. The bad news is I don't get paid for storm days :( The good news is I will have some great crafting time! I'll be sure to take some storm pictures for you guys and post them! Who doesn't love a good snow storm?! lol


Recipe:
Frame cut - Cindy Loo Pg 38 @ 5 3/4"
Hearts - Plantin Schoolbook 1", 1.5" & 2"
Cardstock - Recollections
Bling - Dollarama
Glitter Glue - Micheal's
White Gel Pen - Marvy

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love this frame! You did great with the color challenge. Yes, I do believed "blinged" is a word. LOL

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Awesome frame Tara. And how thrilling to be asked to be a guest designer for Made by Momo. You rock, girl! Thanks for all the support you have given me this year as well.

We are expecting that storm too but work is NEVER cancelled for me so I still have to get there. Wish me luck!

Big hugs, Heather

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great project! Have fun on your snow day!

Joanna said...

I LOVE your frame! You did an awesome job! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!

Georgiana said...

Great frame and your picture is wonderful!

Georgiana