CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roof Shoveling You Say?!

Well, it's got to that point where people are starting to shovel off their roofs because there is too much snow and weight on them. Here is a picture of our roof started (thank goodness I live in an apt. building and the landlords take care of this). I know the picture is not super clear but there is just too much white outside for a picture to turn out even on snow setting right now. In the picture I don't think it looks like a lot, I wish I had of taken it before the men took a break and then you could have seen how deep it was on them, like thigh high!


Here is another picture I took of the parking lot across the road. I thought it was neat how big the banks are compared to the cars.



Also, as you can see in the bottom picture it was sunny but then by the time I took the top one it had clouded over and now guess what....yup it's snowing again! Just flurries though :)
Tara