CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrap Tiffany Challenge

Hello Crafters,
Sorry I have been MIA lately. First I had a cold, then got a terrible flu and just when things were looking up...another cold hit! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! My craft room has been such a mess because there was a couple times I thought I wanted to craft but then got in there and lost interest. I went in today to tidy up and unearthed a long over due project. Scrap Tiffany had a challenge that was issued on Feb. 1st which I started to make a card for. The inspiration was a colour challenge and since I have such a hard time with these (I have to remind myself a challenge is suppose to be a bit hard, it is to challenge you, right?!) I decided I am going to try to do more of them. Anyways, there was an inspiration board with the colours yellow and grey (loved it! you should check it out, click on the link above and then find the Feb. 1st post) Here is the card I started, oh I don;t know two weeks ago and finally finished by adding the embellishments today. I didn't stamp a sentiment because it is a pretty generic card I can stamp on when I decide who and what I want to give it for.
Thanks for taking a peek and hopefully I will be back with a little more consistency soon!
Tara



Recipe:
Create a critter - hippo cut @ 3"
Recollections cardstock (white base, yellow border, light grey)
Paper Relections (grey textured cardstock)
Striped yellow paper - scrap pile
Offray Ribbon
Buttons - stash
Bling - Dollarama


3 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

What a really cute Hippo :0) I don't have that cart yet :0( but it's on the list!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute, hope you are feeling better soon!

Kim said...

I love the color combo on this card. I have nominated you for an award on my site. Please come check it out.