CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Storm Aftermath Video

Hello Everyone,
I know I'll be enjoying this storm day a bit more then yesterday because I am starting to feel better and I think this flu might almost be over. In the video I say that I am heading back to bed because I have been up since 5:30am! That is when the two huge tractors started cleaning the mall packing lot across the road and well they are loud with these really annoying beepers (I think you can actually hear them in the video). I am however going to have to delay going back to bed because now I hear the clean up crew here in my parking lot and must venture out to dig out my car so I can move it for them :S I feel a long hot bath and a nap coming on! haha. Hopefully, I will post again later with a completed project!
Tara

2 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

WOW!!!!! That's alot of snow

Debbie said...

Love the snow!! I grew up in Moncton and now live upstate NY and we don't get enough snow here for me! :D