CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catching up!

Hello everyone,
I am just finally today catching up from  last week and the weekend now! I just finished hopping through both blog hops I participated in last weekend. If you have not gone through then I am telling you it is totally worth you while you will get a ton of creative ideas. Scoll down to find them. I hope to be back in the next couple of days with a creative project. Oh and I finished my Birthday Sundaes project for next weekend! Just wait until you see it!!!
Tara

3 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait to see it!

Kristie W. said...

I'm off for four days after today, hopefully I can peek at a few of the stops on the hops. I have to get busy in my craft room, I've been behind for days! I'm still trying to decide what to make for Sunday, can't wait to see what you came up with!

Cara said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via K Andrew's Link Love Party. Come by when you can!
Cara
www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com