CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm getting published!

Hi everyone, I am so super excited to share that I am getting one of my cards published in an upcoming issue (June to be exact) of Ginger Scrap Street Magazine. Click here to be taken a page where you can find the to the current edition of Ginger Scrap Street and the sister magazine Scrap Street . How cool is that?! All I will share for now about the feature is that it was a western card...other then that you will just have to wait until June to check it out! Be sure to subscribe to the magazine to get an emailed link to the new issue each month. The last page of the magazine is where you can sign up for this. Oh and once you click on a section (for example the cover article) you can then scroll down and you can flip page by page instead of  going back and heading to each section. This is what I did at first and missed numerous pages until I figured it out. I am sure you are all way too smart to do something silly like that though lol.
Tara :)

6 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Stacy said...

Tara,
Congrats, I am so happy for you
Hugs,
Stacy

Georgiana said...

How exciting! I want to be published some day. What suggestions do you have?

Heather said...

How cool is that. Congratuations!!!!

Hugs, girlfriend.

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting.....i can't wait to see it...Thanks for the awesome sweet comments on my blog. As for promarkers if you have someone who could except packages in the USA and then forward to you, promarkers at carpe diem are only 1.49 each or tria with the three nibs are 1.95...so much cheaper than the copics...and you can afford to buy many at one time...i just got all 148 promarkers, there are many more colors in the tria line but i like the promarkers, works fine for me..thanks for stopping by. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Congrats on being published!