CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop

Hello Crafters,
My Pink stamper had a blog hop last night and after going through all the links I always feel so inspired! I have been hard at work in my scrap room today and have been using up a ton of scraps! Don't get too excited about me using up my stash though because I also went shopping :S Lets just say I am not going to do anywhere near as good in April as I did in March with my spending. Anyways, here is the card I created to link up to the blog hop. I used a Pink Cat Studio freebie again. I am just in love with this saying and more then likely am going to make you sick of it...just a heads up :)
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back in just a few hours with the latest Birthday Sundaes challenge. Off to bed now though...
Tara


Recipe:
A2 size card
 Cardstock: Scrap pile
Patterned Paper: scrap pile
Cricut cut: once upon a princess cut @ 3"
Sentiment - Pink cat Studio (yes, again lol)
                                                                     Bling: Dollarama
Eyelets and Crop-a-dile Big Bite
Chalks
Jelly Roll white gel pen & Purple gel pen
ATG
ZIG 2 way glue
Pop dots

6 comments:

Arlene said...

This card is super cute! I am a new follower, so glad I found your blog.

Arlene
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
Such fun colours and loving the princess :)

Christine said...

I love your card. It is so cute! You used my favorite colors!

-Chris
http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the colors and her pretty dress!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the colour combination!

Sonya said...

What a darling little card--love it!