CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #1

Hello Everyone,
I was on a mission yesterday and today to finish up a baby book for a little girl I know. It worked out perfectly because yesterday was National Scrapbook Day (like you didn't know this already) and many of the pages that I already had ideas for fit perfectly in with Robyn's hourly challenges. I didn't stop to post because I was on a crafting mission lol. I'll upload what I can today and show you the rest at a later date. The scrapbook was a 8 x 8 scrapbook and this was my first time working on one. The family I am making it for are non-scrapbookers so I have kept the pages very simple and each page has room for one 4 x 6 photo this way all they have to do is stick them in! I will try and post all the details about all the cuts below. Again, sorry about the picture I have not idea what what going on when I was taking it...it is a terrible picture!
Thanks for looking and I hope you also had a wonderfully productive NSD :)
Tara


Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections
Pattern paper: scrap pile
Cricut cuts: Cupcakes - Once Upon a Princess cut @ 3"
Title - Create a Critter cut @ 3"
Number stamps: Dollarama
Buttons: Stash
Glitter Glue
ATG
Zig 2 way glue
Glue dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layout, love the cupcake

Stacy said...

Tara,
Great layout, I love all the elements
Hugs
Stacy