CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Made by Hand Show on Ont.



Made by Hand Show

Sat. November 5, 2011
11:00am - 7:00pm
International Centre - Hall 1
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, Ontario
http://www.madebyhandshow.com/

 
VENDOR CALL: Vendor applications are now being accepted for the Made by Hand Show. This is a
juried event that is restricted to handmade vendors only. To request an application please contact

madebyhandshow@yahoo.ca

My friend Jacqueline asked me if I could help her spread the word about this show. I know I have some very talented followers who reside in Ont. So I thought I would post about it here! I wish it was happening next week while I will be in Ont. so I could attend :(

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Tara - You're the BEST!!

I'm on Facebook now look me up;
Jacqueline's on Facebook

Made by Hand Facebook Fan Page0819056033