CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Using up the Scraps Project # 7

Hello again,
I am having so much fun making projects with just my scraps. It is unbelievable what you can do when you put your mind to it. Did you ever think I would find seven different techniques for using up my scraps...I sure didn't and you know the best part I have a whole list more to make and share! I found this great video addressing this idea and I just had to share. When she said she has a 1 inch rule I was amazed! It's not just me lol. I even played that part again and made Brian watch it! After watching this video I got to thinking about 1 inch squares and bam....a new design was created. Here are some pictures of the cards I made. They are so simple and I love them! I am starting to think I like the simple clean look. I made the bright colourful one first and then when Brian gave it his approval I knew I need to make some more in more manly colours. This idea is going into my mass production file for the future! The sentiment is a stamp from the Ek Success Image Tree line.
Tara




Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Okay I'll admit these cards have used up my larger pieces of card stock so my bases will now be new cardstock but any pieces on them will be from my scrap pile.
Patterned Paper: Scrap pile
Sentiment -  Ek Success Image Tree line.
Sewing machine with Zig Zag stitch
ATG
Pop dots

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE!! Love the design!!

Unknown said...

I love the great masculine color options.

jessica said...

love it! I scrap lifted your last idea...you are on a roll...might be borrowing this also :)

Kimberly said...

Tara!!! i'm telling you i so have to scraplift your projects...i just love them all...TFS!
www.justwordz.ca

Heather said...

So cool. Girl, you are on a roll with these scrap projects. I just bought an Easy Sew with the zig zag head so I will be scraplifting this for sure.

Hugs.

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love these!

Georgiana said...

I sure do love seeing your cards that use scraps. You should check out the ones my daughter made. Her site is: One Creative Teen (http://onecreativeteen.blogspot.com/).