CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a deal!

Hello Crafty People,
I saw something in one of those photos last night and realized that I never shared the awesome deal that I got on the weekend. I went to a few yard sales with my future in-laws and I found all kinds of crafty goodness!
I only spent $6 in total on all the stuff in the picture below can you believe that!!! The entire box of lace, ribbon and ric rac (sp?) was only $4, the huge tin of buttons was $1, the plastic bead storage container was $1 and the book was free :) I just love a good deal especially when it feeds my addiction and keeps me on budget!
Humm, I wonder if anyone is having a yard sale this weekend.....
Tara

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a steal! I never seem to find great craft items at yard sales. I'm jealous of your yard sales :)

Kim said...

Looks like you had some Awesome finds! I all ways look for stuff to use when scrapping at yard sales!
~Kim

thekolbes said...

Wooohooo you did great.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Great yard sale finds/bargains. Went to yard sale last yr & got a bunch of Snoopy & Woodstock rubber stamps. Not come across any craft items this yr at a yard sale.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great score!

Heather said...

Whoo hoo! Great finds. I'm having a garage/yard sale this weekend with some crafting items as well but it's a little far to travel from your province to mine for a good deal ;)

Sherrie K. said...

Looks like one heck of a deal! Congrats!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Tara,
Congrats on your great deal, don't ya just love yard sales
Hugs
Stacy

Georgiana said...

Lucky you! I wish I could find some yard sale deals.

Ret said...

That's really great, you did good, Tara! Isn't it always a thrill to get a good deal on our fav craft goodies!!!?!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Looks like a lot of fun treasures! Great find!

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic deals!!