CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Checking in!

Hi Everyone,
I have been a little MIA from blogging world and my craft room lately. I promise I am going to catch up on everyone's blogs very soon! Yesterday was my birthday and Brian surprised me by getting the day off work to spend with me. We headed to the South Shore of my beautiful province (Nova Scotia) which is about an hour and a half drive for us and spent the day popping in and out of all the little shops there. It was so much fun and yet on the drive home I realized I only spent $3 all day and didn't even buy anything for myself...so NOT like me lol. I guess maybe it was because there were no craft stores there :)

Anyways, I had a wonderful birthday and got a bit spoiled! Want to know all the great stuff I got?.....
Tickets to Cirque Du Soleil and a supper out in the city!
A new Samsung Digital camera (with the LCD screen in the front too)!
A Michael's GC
A Chapter's GC
A GC to my fav local restaurant
Some spending money
My Nanny picked me a huge bucket of fresh wild blueberries!!! Yummy
Some bath goodies
New Earrings
A countdown calendar for my wedding
Rock band 3 (I'm a tad hoarse today hehe)

Yup.....I am spoiled and I love it :)
Now as for today......scrapping away!!!
Tara

8 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

its good to be spoiled on your birthday. ha

THERESA said...

Belated B/Day wishes, seems as if you had a blast, so glad!!
Would love to se the Cirque Du Soleil, have seen adverts, lol, yeah, even in South Africa......hehehe
lotsa luv

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sounds like a super day!

Dixie said...

It seems we share the same birth date :) Sounds like yours was wonderful! Happy belated birthday!

Georgiana said...

Looks like you had a great day and lots of goodies to go with it. Enjoy using it all!

Georgiana
Carson's Creaitons

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Happy Birthday Tara!

Kristie W. said...

Wow girl! You got spoiled, enjoy it all! Glad you had a great day :)

Kerry T said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time and you got some awesome gifts.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com