CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Crafters,
Before I get into this weeks project I wanted to mention that my card from last week (click here to see it if you missed it) was featured on The Joyful Stamper blog. How cool is that?! Okay now on to this week.....

This week for the Justwordz DT I was asked to make a project about loving my mother. Easy!!! My mother's birthday is coming up and she has already informed me she wanted an easel card lol...so here it is! I actually figured out how to make a 5x5 one without any help! I like how it turned out but for some reason I am not in love with it. I may end up making her another one...who knows. The Cricut cut you see is a doily from Cinday Loo cartridge. There are not super good layers on this cartridge so I had to make my own. This involved cutting the doily out three times in different colours and then cutting away the parts I didn't want. In the end I think I pulled it off okay!


Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Recollections and Staples Brand white base
Cricut Cut:  Cindy Loo Cartridge doliy cut @ 4", bird cut @ 1.5"
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Twine: The Twinery
Pearls: Dollarama
Felt flower: homemade
Punch: Fiskers

Don't forget Kim is about to release two new stamp sets! A party invite set and a Christmas set! For a limited time only (as in just a couple days left) she is taking pre-orders for a introductory price of $18.99!!! Here's a peek at the sets...

(Remember you can click on the image to see it larger so you can see each and every beautiful word on these amazing sets)!

Don't forget to head over to the Justwordz blog and check out the rest of the DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set! Don't forget this set is still available to but there is only limited supply left before you will have to wait for a re-order from the manufacture.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy crafting!
Tara

I'm linking this card at:
 

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Fabulous card! I love checking out cricut cards. I'm SO lazy when it comes to hauling out my cricut expression and playing with it. Can't remember the last time I did. I know. Bad, eh?

Kimberly said...

Hey Tara, love love this card. Great cutout and i think it looks fantastic...sentiment works wonderful with your design as well. Thanks so much

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tara! Not sure why you don't like this card as I think it's very pretty! I love the colors and you did a great job paper piecing it. I don't own Cindy Loo. I used to think I wanted it until Florals Embellished came out. Congrats on figuring out the easel card and for having your card featured! Woot woot!

Hugs,
Anne