CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stamp-a-Stack part 4

Hi Everyone,
Okay we have finally made it to the end! Can you believe it 12 designs, 2 of each for a total of 24 cards in one day! I seriously can not even tell you have much fun I had!!! If you missed the original post where I filled you in on the event click here, there is also part 1 here, part 2 here, and part three here. And finally here are the last set of cards to share from that fabulous day!

Thanks Kelly for putting on such a great event! See you next year for sure :) If anyone lives in Nova Scotia and is interested in knowing more about this for next year please message me and I can send you some contact info.
Happy Crafting!
Tara


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh i love this set...super images and layouts are fab...tfs