CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

JustWordz DT Friday!

Hi Everyone,
Since my craftroom became a dumping ground over and after the holidays this year and looks like a bomb has gone off in it. I was unable to get a card done for the Justwordz DT again this week :( Instead I thought it would be neat to show you some of my favourite cards I created with all 3 stamp sets last year!
Remember to check out the Justwordz blog to see the rest of the DT creations and of course to order yourself some of these fablous stamps if you don't already have some!
Happy Crafting!
Tara











2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what fabulous creations.

Kimberly said...

These are all fantastic cards. I love how you use these stamps...tfs
www.justwordz.ca