CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Card

Hi Crafters,
It must be my age or something but it seems like every weekend lately I have a baby shower to go to. Not only do I need a card to take to these showers but since all my friends know I make cards they put in last minute requests too. That means I have been creating baby cards all the time it seems. I am sure I have totally forgot to take pictures of some but here is one of my latest creations. I really liked how this turned out for a last minute card but when I went to write in it I realized I shouldn't have stamped the sentiment right in the middle on the inside as it gave me very little space to write. Oh well live and learn they say lol! I have seen these made online a few times and actually watched a couple youtube videos to guide me in the right direction. All you really need is some circle punches and you are good to go! Hope you are having a wonderful crafty week!
Happy Crafting!
Tara



Details:
Cardstock: Staples Brand + scraps
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Punches: 1.5" Circle, med. scallop punch Fiskers 
Cricut Cut: New Arrivals

1 comment:

mum of two said...

tara, this card is adorable! I'm sure the friend you made it for loved it! I will have to try one of these... TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com