CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Update

Hi Blog Friends,
I promise I have not forgotten about you! Life has been crazy busy as we are in the middle of purchasing a house! My days have been filled with house viewings, visits to the realtor's office and house hunting for hours online. We finally found the one though and our offer has been accepted! Now as long as the house passes the home inspection we will officially be home owners! The closing date is not until July 18 though which is a bit of a bummer (moving in the middle of the summer...blah) but that also means I will not have to pack up my craft room right away ;) Oh and the new place has a bigger craft area for me :)

I did get a chance to to get in my craft room for a few minutes this weekend but on top of everything else I have also come down with a virus that is kicking my butt and leaving me with less then zero energy it feels :( I think I am finally on the mend though and hopefully will have something craft to show you soon!
Happy Crafting!
Tara

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your home purchase! Hope you are feeling better!

mum of two said...

Congrats on the new house and the bigger crafting space! How exciting :)

michelle