CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day?!

Hi Crafters,
So I must admit I sort of missed National Scrapbook Day this year. I was busy all day yesterday with errands and my sister in-laws wedding shower (clearly she is not a scrapbooker or she would have realized the holiday she was interfering with lol). I did get a chance in the evening to spend a few minutes in my craft room but only long enough to bind a booklet I have been working on. I will be teaching a class on this booklet next weekend. Here are some sneak peek photos and I'll be sure to show you the actually book next weekend after the class.




I did get some time in my craft room this afternoon and even fired up my poor neglected Cricut! I just love the project I created but it is too dark to take photos right now so I'll share that another day.
Happy Crafting!
Tara

No comments: