CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Stampin' Up Scraplifted Card

Hi Crafters,
I finally got a few pictures taken tonight of cards that I have made recently. Here is one that I made for a class I taught recently. This card is scraplifted but I have been terrible about writing the sources down lately. I just save the picture to my computer to attempt later and totally forget where it came from. Do you have a system for this that works for you? If so let me in on your secret because I need help here.

 Anyways, I feel right in love with the original to this card which is weird because the colours are not my usual at all and I would have never thought to even use them together to tell you the truth but seeing it all together it just works! I did change up a few things from the original so I could use the supplies I had on hand but I kept it for the most part the same.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forgot to pop back on Friday for another countdown to Christmas blog hop. (Can you believe it is almost the 25th again)!
Happy Crafting!
Tara



Details:
All papers and products SU
P.S. 3 of the items I used on this fabulous card are all on the retiring list. 2 punches and the stamp set. Get them while you still have time. Only available until May 31. Here is the link to my website for those of you in Canada if you wish to order something you can have it mailed directly to you :)

2 comments:

mum of two said...

Love it!! I pin everything I am inspired by to Pinterest these days, that way I can always find the source. I am so excited about seeing the new catalogue when it comes out!!

michelle

Debbie said...

These colours do work together!! Great card!