CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Craft room packed up

Hi Crafters,
Looking at the following photos makes me feel a little ill...My craft room has been offically packed up and not only has it been packed up but the entire apt. has been packed and many, many, MANY boxes are now being stored in my old craft room. I just LOVE this apt. so much I am sad to leave but it is time. We will be moving into our new house on Sat. The good news is I will have a much bigger crafting space but the bad news is it is currently in the unfinished basement, so I wil be without it for a while yet.

Anyways, thought I would let you have a glance into my life...



3 comments:

jessica said...

congrats on the new house! How exciting!! Thanks for sharing these pictures but looking forward to seeing new pictures as well :)

Karon said...

Good luck with the move and settling into your new home. You'll soon be back to crafting. :-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Kimberly said...

Oh but you will have so much fun in a bigger space...make room for Crafting Tara.....ya hoo...